PMI Requirement of 35 Contact Hours
To be eligible for the PMP® credential, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have been accrued within the last eight consecutive years prior to your exam application submission.
Who Can Award 35 Contact Hours (as per PMI)
Training may be obtained from any of the following:
- PMI Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s)
- PMI Component organizations
- Employer/company-sponsored programs
- Training companies or consultants
- Distance-learning companies, including an end-of-course assessment
- University/college academic and continuing education program
Projectias falls under category “D” and many of past candidates with training from similar organizations have not only cleared their PMP® application but also passed PMP® exam in their first attempt.