Unique Features of Practical PMP Training
- Complete review of PMBOK, with focusing not only on memorization but also understanding of Processes and their ITTOs
- Covering important sections of various Study Guides
- Coverage of knowledge gaps, which are not explained well in PMBOK/Rita
- Full of examples, exercises and real-world scenarios
- Hands-On Practice via Primavera
- Practicing Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Communications and Risk Knowledge Areas on Primavera P6. Creating WBS, Defining Activities, Sequencing Activities, Estimating Activity Resources and Durations and Developing Schedule. Estimating Costs and Determining Budget. Identifying Risks, Performing Risk Analysis and Planning Risk Responses. Setting Baselines (Scope, Schedule and Cost) and Monitoring Project Progress. Formatting and Creating Reports for distribution among Stakeholders to fulfill their Communication Needs.
- Sample Q&A with focus on WHY the correct choice is right and WHY the incorrect choice is wrong, hence developing the expertise to solve complex problems in the actual exam.
- A practical Case Study in the end, to demonstrate the use of all 47 processes
- Follow up Mock Exam
- Guidance in filling up PMP Application Form.
- Interactive sessions which turns the dull, boring training into lively and dynamic activity
- Not just an academic course, but complete workshop which practically involves all the participants.
- Keeping everybody awake and full of energy even after 10 hours of long day, for 6 days
- Preparing the candidates to take the actual exam IMMEDIATELY after completing the 40 Contact Hours, though comprehensive self-study after the training is advised.
As many will agree, this is much beyond the standard curriculum for PMP. To remove the abstract nature, I have added hands-on practical exercises using Primavera and form templates. Although any software such as Primavera or MS Project is not in the testing domain but by practicing PMP concepts on Primavera, people can easily absorb and understand PMBOK language. I have given this enhanced training a name “Practical PMP”. But many people may want to have just the standard official syllabus only. Hence I have come out with two versions of PMP Trainings, Practical PMP and Regular PMP.
3.Project Life Cycle and Organization
4.Project Management Processes for a Project
5.Introduction and Installation of Primavera
8.Creating WBS on Primavera
10.Scheduling in Primavera
12.EVM in Primavera
14.Human Resource Management
15.Entering Resources in Primavera
17.Reporting and Printing in Primavera
19.Creating Risk Register in Primavera
23.PMP Application Filling